The Uncommon Path
Plan Wisely | Retire Well | Travel on Your Terms
- Traveling to Europe this summer? Here’s what to expect.
- The sweet spots to exploit if you’re using Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- A valuable list of things to consider when you’re planning on a retirement of travel, including some excellent resources.
- Feeling uneasy about the stock market? Here’s what you should do.
The Nasdaq is down over 20% year to date and investor sentiment is near all-time lows. What should you do? The simple answer is “stay the course.” However, there’s more nuance to our investment lives than that. Feeling nervous? I highly recommend reading through the article from Nerdwallet that I’ve included under the Investing section below.
Chase Ultimate Rewards are extremely flexible and valuable, but it can be hard to decide the best way to use them. Here are two articles to help you get the best bang for your buck – how to redeem and 6 sweet spots.
Concerned about a stock market crash? Here’s what to do.
The Incline’s monthly restaurant roundup is always a must-read. I’m excited for all of the new restaurants/businesses setting up shop in the Strip District.
Did you miss the last issue of The Uncommon Path? If so, you have a second chance to catch up on:
- Taxes stink! 12 states where your retirement income is not taxed.
- If you’ve been waiting to pick up a Chase Sapphire Preferred card, do it now. You’ll get an 80,000-point sign-up bonus.
- 28 views that will trigger your wanderlust.
- If you’re going to move during retirement, here are 6 things to consider.
Prefer to receive my newsletter in your inbox?
You’ll not only be signed up for my newsletter which is published twice a month, but you’ll also get a PDF that shows you exactly what a comprehensive retirement plan for people who love to travel is all about. Thanks for reading!
David Tuzzolino, CFA, CFP®, is the Founder and CEO of PathBridge Financial, a firm that specializes in providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management services for clients that are nearing retirement and love to travel.